Personal information, provided to CITYSTAY by the guest in the registration process and the use of the CITYSTAY apartment reservation system, are processed by CITYSTAY located in Gdynia, Świętojańska 32/7 Street, signed in the National Court Register headed by District Court Gdańsk-Północ, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000640356, Taxpayer Identification Number 5862310646, National Business Registry Number 365574959, represented by Małgorzata Lorini – Chairwoman of the Board [further referred to as CITYSTAY], who is the administrator of the data as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No.101, item 926 with further amendments).
Personal information provided by the Guest, in particular: name, surname, address, email address, telephone number are processed:
1. to the extent necessary for the right realization of the electronic supplied services and realization of an order placed by the Guest;
2. in order to implement orders placed by the Guest for the services offered by CITYSTAY;
3. in order to consider complaints placed by the Guest and the return of benefits in case of resignation from the agreement;
4. if the Guest declares consent to receive commercial information from CITYSTAY including trade information sent by CITYSTAY with electronic means, personal data will be processed by CITYSTAY also to communicate information about CITYSTAY website, offers and advertisements as well as information applied to products and services of subjects cooperating with CITYSTAY (with awareness and clear agreement from CITYSTAY).
Providing personal information by the Guest is voluntary, however the refusal to process the data by CITYSTAY may result in the inability to deliver services by electronic means and to place orders via CITYSTAY website.
CITYSTAY ensures the security of personal information due to relevant technical and organizational resources aimed at prevention from illegal data processing and their accidental loss, destruction and damage. CITYSTAY makes every effort to ensure that the personal information is:
1. correct and processed within the law,
2. collected only for specified purposes and not processed further in a way incompatible with those purposes,
3. adequate, relevant and not excessive,
4. accurate and up-to-date,
5. stored no longer than necessary,
6. processed in accordance with the rights of subjects concerned by them, including the right to object to share the data,
7. safely stored,
8. not transferred without relevant security.